81st Festival of Frugality: Tight Fisted Miser
We’re one day away from the big BBQ and fireworks festival that is our Independence Day here in the United States and so it’s only fitting that I share a BBQ related frugal tip for you that, unfortunately, might come too late for you to take advantage of it. If you haven’t gotten yourself a propane tank yet, try getting an empty propane tank second hand off Craigslist for a few bucks. The difference between the exchange and getting a whole new tank is at least twenty dollars, so you can save yourself a few bucks by picking up a beat up one on the secondary market!
This week’s host is Tight Fisted Miser and the 81st Festival of Frugality is up for all to enjoy.
Here were the choice bits according to TFM:
- Shannon Christman presents Ten “Necessities” That Really Aren’t.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Does Size Matter: How Small A House Are You Willing To Live In?
- The Happy Rock presents Benefits And Drawbacks Of Spending Cash.
- Mark McGuire presents How NOT to go to a Bar or a Club.
- Clever Dude presents Frugality is more than just saving money at Clever Dude Personal Finance & Money.
Next week the host will be Ask Mr Credit Card so please get your entries in!