Festival #137 is up at Frugal Homemaker Plus!
Thanks to first time host Frugal Homemaker Plus for putting together a super festival of frugal delights! Her editor’s picks are:
- Cheap Healthy Good goes over the many valuable lessons that TV’s The Simpsons taught her.
- Daddy Finances gives great advice on how to save money before, during, and after a vacation.
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity gives strategies on how to avoid the lure of upselling and cross selling. Do you ever walk out of a store with more than you planned on? This post is for you!
- SavingsAdvice.com outlines why she forgoes some of the finer things in life. What do we trade to have all the bling?
- HomeEc 101 gives excellent advice on how to avoid raising a picky eater.
Although I’ll have to beg to differ on the picky eater one – not that the advice isn’t excellent. But somehow I had a picky eater child from the womb onward… heh. I do follow most of the advice given and my other child is not picky, so there is that. 😉