Check out his editors picks below and be sure to send your entries and contact me if you are interested in hosting a future festival (don’t make me contact you). Open dates can be found on the schedule and you can use the contact page if there is a date you are interested in.
- Bible Money Matters shares 50 Easy Ways to Save Money Every Month. While getting by with less is great, you don’t have to completely do away with everything. There are a lot of easy (and crazy!) ways to reduce your spending, and save money every month on recurring expenses, money leaks, and just about everything else.
- Free Money Finance presents The Difference between Needs and Wants: Getting Spending Under Control. “Achieving financial security is greatly dependent on our ability to make wise choices when it comes to spending money. Spending, not earning, is the key to financial security (though both are important, of course). And yet we live in a society where over-spending is almost the norm. The result for many people is a pile of debt and all the nasty struggles associated with it. It’s certainly not the pathway to financial security.”
- One Smart Dollar presents 8 High Paying Jobs Without a College Degree Needed. Not everyone has the means or want to go to college. Gratefully, there are still plenty of jobs that you can make over $100,000 while not having a college degree.
- Faith and Finance shares some great job ideas for entrepreneurial 15 year olds (like my oldest son) in 15 Great Jobs for 15 Year Olds.
- The Millionaire Nurse Blog presents Cut College Costs by 40%, explaining how you can save big money and still get your degree from that Big Name University.