Festival #363 – Thanksgiving Edition
Greetings, and welcome again to the Festival of Frugality! With this week being Thanksgiving in the United States, we’ve taken over hosting duties once again, and all are welcome at our table. Our main course this week consists of the best links, blogs, and articles on saving money, earning more, and dealing with the launch of the holiday season! Dig in, there’s plenty to go around!
Be sure to reach out to us if you’d like your blog scheduled to host, and we’ll add you to the schedule. Open dates can be found on the schedule and you can use the contact page if there is a date you are interested in. In any case, please continue to send your entries of articles and posts you’d like to see in future festivals!
- Jon the Saver presents Three Financial Decisions Newlyweds Need to Make posted at Free Money Wisdom.
- Suba presents Kids and Money: What They Really Think posted at Broke Professionals.
- Jester presents Fairness In Spending On Kids posted at The Ultimate Juggle.
- Jana Lynch presents Why You Should Charge Adult Children Rent posted at ReadyForZero Blog.
- CAPI presents Supplement your passive income online posted at Creating a Passive Income.
- Amanda L Grossman presents 7 Ways I am Working Smarter posted at Frugal Confessions.
- Kyle presents The 5 Weirdest Things We’ve Sold for Cash posted at The Penny Hoarder.
- Don presents The Importance of an Emergency Fund Contest posted at MoneySmartGuides.
- Ashley presents It’s not about what you earn… it’s about what you keep! posted at Money Talks Coaching.
- Tushar presents Five Tips to Take Control of Personal Finances posted at Finance TUBE.
- Jason presents Go Green! Save Money! posted at Work Save Live.
- Hank presents How To Stay Out Of Debt This Holiday Season posted at Money Q&A.
- Sicorra presents Fun, Inexpensive Christmas Gifts You Can Make at Home posted at Tackling Our Debt.
- Miss T. presents How to Get the Holiday Gifts You Really Want posted at Prairie Eco Thrifter.
- Glen Craig presents Tips For Shopping Black Friday And Cyber Monday posted at Free From Broke .
- John S presents Is Black Friday All it’s Cracked up to Be? posted at Frugal Rules.
- Emily presents The Techology to Make the Most of Black Friday posted at PT Money Personal Finance.
- Steven presents Making the Most of the Holidays on a Tight Budget posted at Grocery Alerts.
- Harry Campbell presents Why I Prefer to Make My Own Black Friday Deals posted at Your Personal Finance Pro.