Hello again and welcome back to the Festival of Frugality! We are your hosts this week, collecting and sharing the best articles related to personal finance and frugality on the web! Thank you to all our submitters, readers, and guests as always!
Before we begin the festival, please note that we are accepting applications for guest hosts going into 2013!. If you would like to become a guest host, please send us an email so we can learn more about you. Until then, please keep submitting your frugality and personal finance articles to us!
- TTMK presents The Long-Term Value of Saving Money by Living With Parents posted at Tie the Money Knot.
- Rich presents Afraid of Success posted at Growing Money Smart.
- Ashley presents Job Transition posted at Money Talks Coaching.
- Suba presents In Today’s Workplace, Is There A New Normal? posted at Broke Professionals.
- Neal Frankle presents How To Learn About Money posted at Wealth Pilgrim.
- Shannon McNay presents Dealing with Debt as a Couple posted at ReadyForZero Blog.
- Glen Craig presents Spending Less is NOT the Same as Saving Money posted at Free From Broke .
- Matt presents Using Cash to Stop Overspending and Stay on Your Budget posted at Budget SNOB.
- Jester presents Secrets To Santa’s Success posted at The Ultimate Juggle.
- Daniel presents 5 Things We Need To Buy, But Hate To Spend Money On posted at Sweating the Big Stuff.
- MR presents An iPad Mini For Christmas posted at Money Reasons.
- Corey presents Best Holiday Gift Ideas posted at Steadfast Finances.
- Megan Russell presents Financially Savvy Kittens on Gifts to Charity posted at Kittenomics.
- Jefferson presents That Christmas Time of Year posted at See Debt Run.
- Philip presents 15 Fantastic Financial Christmas Gift Ideas for Children posted at PT Money Personal Finance.
- Madison presents 14 Ways to Save Even More Money Shopping on Amazon posted at My Dollar Plan.
- Tushar presents What Are the Top 5 Commodities Exchanges? posted at Start Investing Money.
- Passive Income Earner presents Dividend Stock Analysis: Canadian National Resources CNQ posted at The Passive Income Earner.
- SFB presents The 4 Most Popular Ways To Save For Your Child’s College Education posted at Simple Finance Blog.
- Jen presents Things I Didn’t Expect About Buying Our First House posted at Master the Art of Saving.
- Luke presents Investing in International Bonds posted at Learn Bonds.
- Kanwal presents Do You Think Investing is Easy? posted at Simply Investing.
- IMB presents Keeping Management Fees Low posted at Investing Money.
- Ryan presents 3 Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement Online posted at Early Retirement Investments
- Teacher Man presents Get Your Parents To Buy You a House! posted at My University Money.
- Josh Thompson presents Alternative Investments posted at Becoming Your Own Bank.
Banking, Credit Cards & Tax Planning
- A Blinkin presents How Are You Affected by the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction? posted at Funancials.
- Don presents Ways to Get a Personal Loan posted at MoneySmartGuides.
- Jason presents Secured and Bad Credit Cards posted at Work Save Live.
- Kyle presents Know Your Options in a Financial Emergency posted at The Penny Hoarder.
- Crystal presents Unprepared posted at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
- Maria presents Top Errors People Make When Looking For Car Insurance posted at The Money Principle.
- Emily presents Not All Bills Help Rebuild Credit posted at One Smart Dollar.
- Young presents How The Canadian Banks’ Spending Spree Affects You posted at Young And Thrifty.
- Odysseas presents Card Hub’s Credit Predictions for 2013 posted at Card Hub.
- Emily presents Current Credit Cards Rewards Strategy posted at Evolving Personal Finance.
Savings & Frugality
- Amanda L Grossman presents Hidden Fees Make Rental Car Quotes Bogus posted at Frugal Confessions.
- Daisy presents Just Add Beer – Many Uses For Beer Other Than Drinking posted at Add Vodka.
- Sustainable PF presents Australia’s Most Sustainable Cities posted at Sustainable Personal Finance.
- SBB presents Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck posted at Simple Budget Blog.
- Eddie presents What was Your First Job? What Did You Take Away From It? posted at Finance Fox.
- Jon the Saver presents How To Pay Your Credit Card Off Faster posted at Free Money Wisdom.
- KT presents Four great ideas to use a Big Screen for an Autumn Festival or Company Function posted at Personal Finance Journey.
- Corey presents The Potential of Green Technology posted at 20s Finances.
- CAPI presents Passive Income: Cashing in on Publishing Royalties posted at Creating a Passive Income.
- Donna Freedman presents Save big bucks on spices and herbs posted at Frugal Nation.
- DPF presents Saving Money Comparing Gas Prices Online or With Apps posted at Digital Personal Finance.
- CF presents Keep you passwords safe posted at The Outlier Modiel.
- Jeremy presents Grocery Shopping Savings Made Simple posted at Modest Money.
- Mama Squirrel presents Cheap and Classic Cardboard Tutorial: 18-inch Doll Table and Chairs posted at Dewey’s Treehouse.