Festival #368 – Last Festival of 2012!
Hello and welcome back to the final Festival of Frugality for 2012! It’s the end of the holiday season and final days before the new year. No matter if you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or surviving the non-existent Mayan Apocalypse, you may have received a gift of cash recently. With this in mind, we’re giving our guest hosts the holiday off, and personally selecting articles that have to do with making smart moves with windfalls of wealth, as well as national money news and final financial steps before 2013 begins.
Before we begin the festival, please note that we are accepting applications for guest hosts going into 2013!. If you would like to become a guest host, please send us an email so we can learn more about you. Until then, please keep submitting your frugality and personal finance articles to us!
– Money Control
- Maria presents Watch your money this festive period posted at The Money Principle.
- Matt presents How Overspending can Destroy your Budget posted at Budget SNOB.
- Bob presents Why is Budgeting So Important? posted at Dwindling Debt.
- Amanda L Grossman presents Options to Deal with Buyer’s Remorse posted at Frugal Confessions.
- Wayne presents How to Improve Your Budget posted at Young Family Finance.
- PPlan presents How to Improve Your Finances posted at Provident Plan.
– National Policy
- John presents Ask the Experts: Talking the Fiscal Fiasco with Some Folks Who Know a Thing or Two about Cliffs posted at Card Hub.
- A Blinkin presents What Causes Inflation? posted at Funancials.
- End of 2012
- Daniel presents Planning To Donate To Charity? Do It Before The IRS Deadline posted at Sweating the Big Stuff.
- MR presents Financial Year End Strategy posted at Money Reasons.
- Carrie Smith presents 5 Money-Saving Tax Moves to Make Before the New Year posted at ReadyForZero Blog.
- Melissa presents Less Is More: Make 2013 The Year You Buy Things Differently posted at Free From Broke .
- Lance presents Prepare Your Finances for Next Year – Know Your Net Worth posted at Money Life and More.