Festival #369 – Happy New Year!
Times Square is now empty, the ball has been put away, and (hopefully) all the empty bottles have have been recycled. The party may be over, but the new year is just beginning. Like many, you may have resolved to be smarter with your money and make better financial decisions in 2013. We dedicate the Festival of Frugality today to new beginnings and getting off to a great start in the new year.
For all of you financial bloggers looking to start off the new year strong, be sure to submit your best articles to the festival each week. Our guest hosts may include you in their roundup, leading to new traffic and connections. You can also apply to guest host the festival at a date of your choosing (we publish every Tuesday).
Happy new year – here’s to financial freedom in 2013.
- Shannon McNay presents Evaluating Your Finances After a Breakup posted at ReadyForZero Blog.
- Little House presents Splurging on Myself to Save My Feet posted at Little House in the Valley.
- Michelle presents Great Part-time Jobs For Busy Parents posted at See Debt Run.
- Emily presents The Costs of Drunk Driving posted at PT Money Personal Finance.
- Megan Russell presents Financially Savvy Kittens on Honoring the Budget posted at Kittenomics.
- Madison presents New 1st Quarter 2013 5% Rotating Cash Rewards Credit Cards posted at My Dollar Plan.
- Dividend Growth Investor presents Dividend Investing Goals for 2013 posted at Dividend Growth Investor
- Pauline presents 4 tips for controlling your holidays spending posted at Reach Financial Independence.
- Lance presents How Much Cash Back I Earned From Credit Cards in 2012 posted at Money Life and More.
- Christina presents Calculate Your Life Insurance Needs posted at MyLifeInsuranceQuotes101.