Festival #375 – Valentine’s Day Edition
Hello and welcome once again to the Festival of Frugality – your weekly roundup of the best articles and blogs on personal finance, saving money, and more! All of our guest hosts are busy planning for Valentine’s Day dates this week, so we’re hosting the festival here. Thank you to all who sent in content – we hope you enjoy our selections.
Before we begin the festival, please note that we are accepting applications for guest hosts going into March 2013!. If you would like to become a guest host, please send us an email so we can learn more about you. Until then, please keep submitting your frugality and personal finance articles to us!
– Valentine’s Day
- Miss T. presents Frugal Valentine’s Day Dates posted at Prairie Eco Thrifter.
- John presents Valentine’s Day Credit Card Savings posted at Card Hub.
- Glen presents Fun, Frugal Valentine’s Day Ideas for the Whole Family posted at Parenting Family Money .
- Jacob @ My Personal Finance Journey presents Save Money on Valentine’s Day by Celebrating a Day Later posted at My Personal Finance Journey
- Harry Campbell presents Reader Question on Investing for Beginners: Betterment.com Review posted at Your Personal Finance Pro.
- MMD presents Is the Conventional System to Create Wealth Rigged? posted at My Money Design.
- Josh Thompson presents Bonds Outperform Stocks Over 30 Years posted at Becoming Your Own Bank.
- Luke presents Rolling Down the Yield Curve: How to Make Money by Waiting posted at Learn Bonds.
- Hank presents Where To Invest $1,000 In Today’s Market posted at Money Q&A.
- Jester presents Will Our Kids Have Wealth Building Opportunities Like We Had? posted at The Ultimate Juggle.
- Tushar presents Editions TV Show Looks at 4 Reasons to Buy a Second Home posted at Start Investing Money.
- Chris presents How To Save Money With Cheap Car Insurance posted at BudgetWays.com.
- Jon the Saver presents The Simplicity of Living Beneath Your Means posted at Free Money Wisdom.
- Jason presents 5 More Easy Ways Everybody Can Save Money posted at Work Save Live.
- Crystal presents I Don’t Believe in Good Debt posted at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
- SBB presents Simplify Budget: Ways to Lower Your Transportation Costs posted at Simple Budget Blog.
- Don presents 3 Ways to Save Money A Lot of Money! posted at MoneySmartGuides.
- Wayne presents The Different Types Of Popular Retirement Funds posted at Young Family Finance.
- Girl Meets Debt presents Making My Cash-Back Credit Card Work for Me posted at Girl Meets Debt.
- Lynn presents Punting your Cable TV Bill posted at Wallet Blog.
– Life Events
- Michelle presents Wedding Budget – Our Expected Costs posted at Making Sense of Cents.
- William presents The Advantage of Utilizing a Structured Settlement Broker posted at Quote Me A Price.
- Daniel presents Making a Food Budget for Your Wedding posted at Make Money Make Cents.
- Invest It Wisely presents What Does It Take to Emotionally Succeed as an Entrepreneur? Here’s What I’ve Learned, One Year After Quitting My Job and Taking the Leap of Faith posted at Invest It Wisely.
- Suba presents Planning My European Vacation: Getting A Passport posted at Broke Professionals.
- SFB presents 5 Deadly Finance Mistakes New Graduates MUST Avoid posted at Simple Finance Blog
- Daniel presents How Much Did We Spend On Our Honeymoon? posted at Sweating the Big Stuff.
- Corey presents 9 Things Every New Graduate Must Buy posted at Steadfast Finances.