Festival of Frugality #130 Is Up
The Festival of Frugality made its way to Out of Debt Again! Thanks Mrs. Accountability for hosting with your 8 Little Pigs theme (I like that little rhyme too 🙂 ) and here are her editor’s picks:
- To Be Debt Free presents CVS Extra Care Bucks.
- Money and Fitness Blog figures out if Shopping at Warehouse Clubs is Worth the Membership Fee.
- BeThisWay really sticks to her guns from Are You Going to Be This Way The Rest of the Time I Know You in Free Isn’t Really Free, A Story of Mendacious Marketers.
- SavingAdvice socked away $100,000 in 9 years and tells us about it in How I Lived in Million Dollar Homes for Free.
- Squawkfox tells how women can save potentially $4200 over 35 years with 10 Reasons The Diva Cup Can Change Your Life.
- Faron Benoit from Financial Learn shares 15 Cheap Romantic Date Ideas.
- The Happy Rock presents Free Workout Program – 100 Push Up Challenge.
- Grey from Frugal Fu presents The Fashion Debate: Could you (or should you) look good for less?