Festival of Frugality #160 is in Withdrawal
Festival #160 is up, and maybe it isn’t quite in withdrawal, but it is hosted this week by Credit Withdrawal! They did a bang up job of sorting post by category and picking some editor’s favorites as well:
- Chris presents The Joy of Owning Nothing posted at financial reflections, saying, “I take a lesson from the life of a multimillionaire who says “no” to most any purchase.”
- The Shark Investor presents How To Live The Life Of Your Dreams (Visual Guide) posted at The Shark Investor
- savingadvice presents I Want to be a Frugalista! posted at SavingAdvice.com Blog
- MoneyNing presents 5 Surefire Ways to Stop Thinking Your Paycheck is Never Enough posted at Money Ning
- Joanne presents 21 Ways To Create An Emergency Fund posted at Simply Saving.
- Lazy Man and Money presents How to Stock a Bar posted at Lazy Man and Money.
- J. Savings presents Would you take a 10% pay cut if it meant saving an employee? posted at Budgets are Sexy.